The Meijer State Games of Michigan – Summer Games Youth Swimming Meet is an Approved meet. Approved meet is an authorized meet pursuant to Article 202.4 of the USA Swimming Rules where both USA swimming athlete members and non USA Swimming athlete participants may compete.
Information coming soon
East Kentwood High School - Aquatics Center
6230 Kalamazoo Ave SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49508
The Kentwood Aquatic Center is an 8 lane pool with 8 lanes of supervised warm-up and warm down area available. Depth at start is 9’ and 7.5’ at turn. Permanent starting blocks and non-turbulent lane markers will be used. A Colorado timing system with an 8 lane display will be used. There is ample balcony seating for spectators. Lockers are available (provide your own lock).
Time and Schedule:
7:15 AM- Mandatory Check-In
7:30 AM- Warm Up
9:00 AM- Meet Start
Age on June 25, 2017 determines his/ her age for the entire meet.
8 & Under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, and 15-18
- Freestyle (25, 50,100, 200, 400)
- I.M (100)
- Butterfly (25, 50,100)
- Backstroke (25, 50,100)
- Breaststroke (25, 50,100)
Fees and Events:
Individual Entry: (Plus $3.00 online convenience fees)
$15.00 Deck Fees (New Fees)
$5.00 for additional events
Please contact Monika Steffens and refer notes from the meet announcement
2018 registration information coming soon
- The Meijer State Games of Michigan Swimming event will be governed by USA Swimming rules.
- Swimmers will be limited to a maximum of 4 individual events per day.
- Deck entries will be allowed up to 45 minutes prior to the start of the session, at the discretion of the meet referee and meet director.
- Individual events medals: for 1st-3rd.
$5 per person
STATE GAMES OF AMERICA
This event is a qualifying event for the 2019 State Games of America. Any athlete who places 1st, 2nd, or 3rd has the opportunity to compete in the 2019 State Games of America hosted in Lynchburg, Virginia. Please visit the State Games of America website for more information