Rowing - Virtual
February 1 - 18
$10 per event
Youth (12 yrs. or less) - 500m
Youth (13-14) - 1000m
Youth (15-18) - 2000m
Open (19-24) - 500m or 2000m
Masters (25+) - 1000m
Registration for this event is closed
In order to compete, follow these five easy steps:
1. Participants must be registered for the event through this site.
2. Row your race on a rowing machine any time between 12:00AM EST on 2/1/18 and 11:59PM EST 2/18/18.
3. Get your verified (IND_V) results immediately after finishing your race.
4. Enter your results online into your Concept2 Online Logbook and rank your piece (by clicking "rank" in the Logbook). NOTE: Make sure to log and rank your results within the racing window (12:00AM EST on 2/1/18 and 11:59PM EST 2/18/18).
5. You're done. Good luck with your races!
Don't have Concept 2 access? Click here to find one in your area.
** The monitor on your rowing machine must be Concept2 PM3 or higher.
** Must be logged with a verification code and ranked on the Concept 2 website to be eligible - photos/videos/non verified results cannot be accepted. Results from other races will not be accepted.
** Competitors can rank as many results as they want... if they rank multiple results, the fastest verified result will be used for their official entry.
** Directions for logging results in your online logbook:
** Directions for ranking results:
Medals to top three in each event
Medals to overall winner by split in 1000m and 2000m events
Awards for Michigan residents and non-Michigan residents will be issued